NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Bird Egg Identification
Name: Tami

Question:
I have a nest made of common items found of bird nests but also have eggs. There are five, 3/4 inches long, tan with brown spots, particularly on the wider of the oval ends. Can you tell me what type of bird this is?

Of course, we have no idea what part of the world you are writing us, so that makes it difficlut to tell. However, if you go to a local library and check out a book on bird nests and bird eggs, you will be able to identify this on your own. good Luck