NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Ernest Marsden

Question:
I am looking for the year Ernest Marsden was born and the year he died.

I was surprised that Ernest Marsden was not listed in any of the several encyclopedias I consulted. I finally found the dates in "Who Was Who". He was born February 19, 1889 and died on December 15, 1970.