NEWTON Home Page NEWTON Teachers Visit Our Archives Ask A Question How To Ask A Question Question of the Week Our Expert Scientists Volunteer at NEWTON! Frequently Asked Questions Referencing NEWTON About NEWTON About Ask A Scientist Education At Argonne Billiard Physics

Question:
I'm doing a research project for my Physics class. I need to find a way to improve the game of billiards using Physics. I would really appreciate it if you could refer me to some good books or websites that have the information I'm looking for.

Mechanical Universe has a section on Conservation of Energy and Momentum. There is a section in that video that discusses precisely your question.

Nathan A. Unterman